Friday, February 18, 2011

Yoghurt= yummy!

It's a little weird I know. But I just LOVE gourmet yoghurt. For me, it is one of the yummiest treats there is. Oftentimes when Shane and I are going to have a treat night I will buy him a nice little dessert and me a super-yummy expensive deli yoghurt. I would honestly prefer a fancy-pants yoghurt to a chocolate bar most of the time. (Which, incidentally, is a good thing, because those yoghurts have about the same calorie intake as a chocolate bar sometimes).


Seriously, how good does that look?



So yeah.... just something I deeply needed to share. Anyone want to guess what I bought today?

1 comment:

  1. Aww nuts......... I just realised that I ate half a kilogram of yoghurt. I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...