Monday, April 4, 2011

Free... and dam!



Still here, still struggling- but I'm getting there. In other news:

Ive just seen that these guys (Switchfoot) are playing at Easterfest and am severely peeved because I see no way for us to get there and see them, but would desperately love to. I have loved their music for a very, very long time. I've never met one of their songs that I didn't like. I remember dancing to 'Dare you to move' as a teenager, I remember listening to their music at Uni. One of the reasons I loved 'A Walk to Remember' was because of their music in the soundtrack (and because of Shane West.... um hello! He was pretty swoon-worthy in that movie). But this was one of those bands for me. One of the bands that I grew up with and loved. It's just such a disappointment. I have always really wanted to see them live.

Sometimes being a grown up with a baby, and saying no to yourself for the good of your family is really sucky.

I guess I've traded Switchfoot for The Wiggles huh? Seems a bit of crappy trade-off to me at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The last time I saw Ozzy, I was 7 months pregnant with Peyton. The best part about it was that all of the twenty-somethings with purple hair and pierced faces were staring a ME sideways!

    Just remember, sometimes saying "no" to yourself isn't good for anybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- but I honestly just don't see how we'd be able to do it. Too hard financially- plus getting there and finding a baby sitter etc. Not fair though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...