Thursday, April 7, 2011

It is SO bedtime....

I was planning on doing a fancy-pants-photo-filled Georgina update post, but I've decided that it is probably a terrible idea, and here's why....


Just two seconds ago as I was flicking through twitter I came across this blog, (someone I follow had a link to it) and there was a post that had the lyrics of 'Defying Gravity' a song from Wicked. Here is the first verse of the song.



Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!


Here is what I saw:


Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my legs: and leap!




I did a double take because What the? but yeah..... my brain is just fried tonight. So, no pretty posts from me, but since this is already a random post with something pretty random in it I'll leave you with another random picture of how I feel right about now.








Because I can.

Random much?








Oh and how many times did I just say random?.... just further proof of just how much I need to be in bed.










Isn't that a funny word?... random, random, random, random........... what does it even mean?

ran·dom

–adjective  

1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite purpose, reason, or objective


Yep, that sounds about right to me!








Okay, no more now, I promise.














Random!

1 comment:

  1. LOL- Close my legs and leap, not bad advice, really :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...