Monday, April 18, 2011

A little whinge, and then I'll be grateful...

Georgie is still sick. She had an ear infection, but seems to be getting over it now. However, now she seems to have developed a bit of a rash from the medication- but we've been to the Doctor and she should be okay. As for me- still getting by. But seriously, is it just me, or is life really, really, really, hard right now? The baby's sick, the dog's sick, I have a pile of folding to do the size of Mount Everest, it's raining and there has been a mouse living in my dryer so I can't use it because clothes come out smelling of mouse wee, (it's on Shane's to-do list) we're having fun new problems with our power (we're hoping that's an Ergon problem though, and therefore up to them to fix it).... but lately, we seem to be lurching from one disaster to another!

Really though, I shouldn't complain... I know things are hard, but I also know many others are dealing with much bigger problems than me right now. Even though everything seems too difficult and things feel like they are going wrong left right and center- they're really not that bad. So here are a few pictures of a couple of things that are going very right...


It's starting to get cold and we're going camping in a few weeks so I put
little Miss in her coat to see if it would fit.


It's a bit big- but she is so very very cute!

I have a pretty good husband. He's seen me struggling a fair bit
recently and went and helped me out! (without even being asked!)


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that poor little cutie! Peyton used to get ear infections ALL THE TIME, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Here are a few 'bright sides' to consider:

    - hanging your clothes to dry makes them smell so nice (and at least it's not the washing machine!)

    - Peyton always got drowsy from the antibiotics, so maybe you'll get some longer naps from the Miss!

    - apparently, husband pity = clean kitchen!

    Hang in there!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- thanks for the upside there Pollyanna :) We are getting there. I normally always hang my washing out but it has been pouring here all day and the dryer has been a 'I'll get to it' job for a while--- but he had a look at it tonight and cleaned it out. I really can't complain! Plus, it's (fingers crossed) going to be sunny and dry tomorrow so I will hopefully be able to catch up on washing then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...