Thursday, July 14, 2011

Being a kid again



Beauty and The Beast is my favourite Disney movie. It's just so great. I think it may have been the first Disney I ever watched, and I loved it (even though the Beast used to scare me). They don't quite make them like they used to do they? This song in it is probably my favourite in the film, and it just reminds me of my town. It may not be perfect, but sometimes I really do like the small town thing. I like being able to go for a walk and wave at every second person. It's very... friendly, and safe. Watching this for me, is kind of like being a kid again.

So, which Disney is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. Has to be Toy Story. All of them, but number three was especially great

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Cars for me. I've watched it a trillion times and I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding Nemo (even thought it's actually Pixar). Such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh. I don't know if I could pick a favourite. I love all the disney pixar movies of late. I have many many years of introducing my children to them to come. currently we are watching cars, toy story and lots of mickey mouse movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleeping beauty, always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is an oldie but a goodie - Alice in Wonderland. Beauty and the Beast comes in a close second :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Beauty and The Beast and Aladdin. I saw Beauty and The Beast at the shop the other day and so desperately wanted to buy it but my hubs is anti-disney (how can anyone be anti-disney?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish it was an old one, but I'll have to say Monsters, Inc and Finding Nemo. Both have excellent scripts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like some of the new animated ones- I think Beauty and the Beast just holds so many memories for me. But I must admit, I've not yet actually watched all of the Toy Story movies- I'm sure when the kids are older I will! Monsters Inc is probably by fave out of all of them though! Becky- I agree, how can hubs be anti dinsey? It's just unthinkable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There have been some greats i dont think i could pick just one! Finding nemo, cars, monsters inc, toy story. watched them a million times and i still love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...