Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All is well...

It's late and I'm tired, but I just wanted to say that the scan went very well! All looks good for our little one. Shane also managed to come home for the day (driving a 3 hour, both way trip) and see the scan too, so that was really really great! We were very strong and didn't find out if it's a boy or girl, even though I really wanted to! But baby number 2 is looking good!

However we did get another (another!) due date, which is..... the 24th of December. I'm feeling a little apprehensive, as our last date was the 31st, which meant after Christmas and that sounded so much nicer. But the baby will come when it's good and ready, and at the moment all is well. :)

Also, in case you were wondering... I've decided to make Tasty Tuesdays a fortnightly, rather than weekly thing... weekly was just a bit too much to keep up!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...