Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spring


Today, as I walked outside with my shoes off, my feet felt the grass. I curled my toes up, and the ground beneath me felt vibrant and alive.


I turned the sprinkler on underneath a thirsty tree, and my nose was assaulted with the earthy scent of dirt and water and nature.



I jumped on the trampoline with my babies, hearing their delighted shrieks as I bounced them up and down.



Later, we lay on the trampoline and looked up at the blue sky. We watched the sunlight shine through the leaves of the trees. And we were happy.




Life is happening. I must live it.



Linking up with Trish for an (almost) Wordless Wednesday



My Little Drummer Boys

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes a bit of sunshine and simple fun works wonders. Moments like those are made for cherishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see spring this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, great to be doing things outside now the weather is getting better. There is something comforting about laying on the tramp looking up...... until Izzy launches herself on to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I adore that spring grass happy feeling
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and yes we do.

    Thanks for linking up.
    Trish - My Little Drummer Boys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...