Monday, March 18, 2013

The shadow proves the sunshine

 

We've been away for the past week. Shane had to spend a week in the city for work, so the kids and I (mostly I) decided to tag along.



We enjoyed many aspects of the city life. Amazing food, great scenery, catching up with an old school friend, and so many fun and exciting things to do. Georgie especially was huge fan of the boats.




There were a few things I didn't love about city life. The main things being traffic, entertaining small children in a very small apartment, negotiating lots and lots of stairs, and the fact that it takes so long to get anywhere! It meant that the kids ended up having lots of naps in the pram... and I ended up missing my nap time.



 By the end of the week I was craving room to breathe. But it was nice to have a change. We also got to stop off and spend some time with family on the way there and back, which was bit lovely. But this past week has been so full-on.... I think I need another break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...