Monday, April 15, 2013

Just be


Today has been an uphill battle, all the way. There have been many tantrums, fights, tears, and much unhappiness. There is a visit to the doctor in the very near future, because dear God, she has to be sick, she just has to be.

I am having an anyone else would be a better parent that me day. And I just don't want to.... anything.

But today, even though I would really love to write, or lie on bed with a book, or even clean my house..... I am being Mummy. It is hard, it is frustrating, it is damn near impossible. But I am doing it.




1 comment:

  1. Not only are you doing it, but you're doing it well! It's so hard sometimes just getting through each xxday but you will get through. God bless you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...